Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Euro Trip...

Well...After a long long time I m back to blogging!! I had been on a vacation to Europe. A good break from same old routine and work. I got a chance to accompany my husband for his on site project to Brussels, Belgium. Not being a frequent traveler, I knew I would have many things to explore in the new country.

All new people, new language, entirely a new experience. The best thing I liked about Europe is the amazing talent of the people in music. Be it the nice gentleman singing soft music with guitar on the town hall street of Brussels, the live rock band in a bar in Brugges or this fellow playing some nice musical instrument in the train at Paris. What makes Europe truly distinguished is the small little restaurants with amazing ambiance and these talented street musicians and singers that make the atmosphere soothing and truly truly enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment